Looking at my web stats I see that people are still coming to my blog looking for Polaroid HDTV Sky remote control codes. So just this once I am posting the instructions again.
I cannot help with all box types but if you have Rev 6 remote or above then try the following with code 206
1. Select any channel on your TV.
2. Point your Sky remote away from the TV and press tv
3. Press and hold down select and the red button simultaneously until the red light at the top of your Sky remote flashes twice.
4. Input the Sky remote control code (206) and press select . The red LED at the top of the Sky remote control should flash twice.
5. Point your Sky remote at the TV and try the volume button. If this works try other TV functions. If these work then the correct code has been selected.
I have confirmed the code 206 works with the Polaroid FLU 26/32 and with Sky HD. I have also managed to get the code working on Sky+ remotes/boxes.